Pages

March 21, 2012

Happy Seventeen Birthday to ME

"Music please! ehem..... Happy birthday to me ~ Happy birthday to me ~ Happy birthday to myself ~ Happy birthday to meeeeeee ~"

so, my birthday is comeback for the 17th times. I felt so old and awesome. yeah I'm awesome and I know it. Can't wait for the 70th birthday.... if I'm still alive. God Bless me *cross finger*. now, I just wanna say that how awesome my friends are. they never forget my birthday walaupun diorang tak bagi apa apa pon. it's okay weh janji aku happy. tapi kalau diorang bagi aku ferrari sebijik, AKU LAGI HAPPY! K  
whatever it is, thanks to Huda. dia bagi aku black shawl. my favourite colour! awwww thanks sayang. that's mean a lot to me. To my friend yang tak bagi apa apa, I'm grateful already with your wishes dalam facebook and stuff. you guys are the best! much love xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment